Our goal is to provide citizens a more convenient and efficient means with which to interact with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (AROC). If you choose not to participate in these activities, your choice will in no way affect your ability to receive benefits or services. If you prefer to apply for benefits or services in person, you may do so at any AROC office.
Collection and Use of InformationAROC does not collect information about you unless you voluntarily participate in an activity that asks for such information. There are various forms and services available on our web site, including complaint form packages, Recovery Fund claim forms, Building Confidence Program (formerly known as the "Courtesy Inspection") request, and unlicensed contractor activity reports. The information requested and supplied by you through the AROC web site, is the same information requested if you appeared in person at any AROC office.
The web server that hosts AROC does gather certain information about the visit automatically in a standard log file. This information never identifies you personally and consists of only the following items:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) from which you access the web site;
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the web site; and
- The date and time of your access.
- Option to stop or start viewing pdf documents, photos and movies in a new window.
- Text sizer. Choosing a text size that is larger or smaller than the default.
SecurityThe AROC and its consultants, as developer and manager of this web site, have taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its computer systems and networks. Including, but not limited to, individual authentication, the security of transmitted data, security monitoring, auditing, and encryption of your information. Security methods and measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of the entire web site.
Neither the AROC, or any employee of the AROC warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on this web site, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this web site, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.